An 8-Day Week o' Rasa
8 Days of Calm, Happy Energy.
8 servings of Rasa for the price of 2 lattes.
(4 servings of Ground + 4 servings of Whole - or you can choose 2 Ground or 2 Whole above)
Look, we know what you’re thinking: “How can anything that has ashwagandha in it possibly taste good?” It’s a fair question, one that we sometimes ponder while drinking an actually-delicious Rasa latte.
But you don’t know it’s delicious yet. How could you? We can't transmit taste through the interwebs, and, we’re obviously incentivized to tell you how tasty it is, and you don’t trust us yet. All fair points.
8 days may give you enough time to feel the effects of these adaptogens in your body*, and to try preparing it a few different ways. You can take it out on a hike. Drink it after yoga, or while frantically getting the kids ready for school...whatever you do!
* 8 days is actually quite short in adaptogen-land, these are herbs that are intended to be taken daily for months or years (or even decades!)
We suggest you drink it every day for that 8-Day Week.
Adaptogens have a cumulative effect, so the more consistently you drink them, the more you feel them. We’re trying to set you up to be able to experience what these amazing herbs can do. A week is honestly not long in adaptogen-land. But it's a better shot at feeling the magic than a one-day trial.
Here’s the fine print: not many people love it black. I mean, do you drink your coffee black? (Maybe you do. If so, high five. But more than 65% of people don’t.) At the Rasa HQ, only Elise likes her Rasa black, and she shaves her head every week.
You'll get 4 servings each of our Ground & Whole Rasa, so you can see which preparation method you like best:
Ground Rasa is pre-ground for convenience. Faster to brew than Whole Rasa. Just steep in a French press* 10+ mins.
Whole Rasa takes longer to brew than Ground Rasa Koffee, but: you can brew the same herbs twice! Just simmer for 15+ mins, strain, enjoy...and simmer the same herbs again (for as long as you can). You can also brew all 4 cups at once and store any leftovers in the fridge...or chug it all at once...don't say we didn't warn you...
- Espresso machine
- Keurig (with reusable K-cups) or Nespresso machine
- Moka pot aka "stovetop espresso pot"
- Coffee percolator
- Disposable tea bags (or muslin tea bags)
- Mason jar + cheesecloth
- Those tea baskets that you put in the cup and pour hot water over (but not the tea balls. I don't trust those things to get the water where it needs to go!)
- You can even use a clean sock, but do you really have to go that far?
Roasted chicory, burdock, & dandelion roots; eleuthero, shatavari, he shou wu, codonopsis, chaga mycelium, ashwagandha, rhodiola, Ceylon cinnamon, reishi *
* all organic, non-GMO, obsessively sustainable, and blessed by grassfed unicorns (unicorns have not been approved by the FDA)