Rasa Koffee Brand Ambassador
AKA: The One Who Spreads That Rasa Love
Hi, We’re Rasa!
We are a women-led, obsessively sustainable brand with a little edge and a lot of ambition. Our goal is to change the landscape of the morning ritual by filling your cup with caffeine-free grounded energy, boosted immunity, improved sleep, and overall resilience—all benefits you may experience from regularly ingesting Rasa Koffee. And to top it off, Rasa tastes great. This miracle concoction was developed by an inspired herbalist influenced by age old wisdom from Indian, Chinese, and Western herbal traditions, and is chock-full of powerful adaptogens. This magical rich and roasty coffee alternative will transform your mornings. When you try it, you will understand why our customers love us, and why Rasa is changing their lives.
We need your help in spreading that Rasa Love! We are looking for someone who is committed to the brand, enthusiastic about health, and skilled in communicating. With such a unique product, it is essential that you are able to educate all those who come to you with a desire to try Rasa. We are a relationship-based business, all about authenticity, so we want your passion to shine through along with a genuine interest in connection. You are going to become an important member of our community, and we need you to make our customers feel the same. You will be the face of Rasa, so get ready to make some friends!
Ideally, we are looking for someone interested in creating a long-term relationship. Rasa Koffee is growing and we want someone who wants to learn and grow with us.
- Must be awesome, friendly, a bit cheeky, have excellent communication skills, outgoing and willing to talk to anyone at any time
- Are a people person and make friends easily, everywhere you go!
- Take initiative. If you take this job into your own hands, learning and experimenting with new ways to make your job more efficient and engage customers better...then we will LOVE you!
- Are reliable, and will show up for agreed upon demos
Are willing to work most weekends
• Have the ability to be flexible and follow demo guidelines and communicated focuses
• Must have reliable transportation and be punctual
• Have the ability to multitask while creatively and effectively answering customer questions
Have the discipline to not be on your phone during slow times
• Have passion and dedication to the brand, health, and a vibrant lifestyle
- Live in the Boulder area & be willing to drive to Denver likely at least once a month.
- Ideally have previous demo experience
- Drink Rasa Koffee, make adaptogens a part of your lifestyle <3
- Educate yourself on Rasa Koffee. We will offer a training session and required reading materials. Beyond that, if you at any time you are confused or don’t know something, we ask that you take responsibility for finding that information out through us or through other sources.
Educate customers and sales floor staff on Rasa for increased knowledge and sales.
• Conduct demonstrations and represent Rasa at events, retail and sampling opportunities at multiple locations.
• Event logistics include: setup and breakdown beautiful displays, take photos of display for review, and loading product.
• Engage customers and communicate the features and benefits of Rasa.
Engage customers with our social media/demo engagement program.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with store managers and personnel.
• Accurately report demo activity on demo report forms and return all paperwork to the demo coordinator on time
Meet or exceed incentivized sales goals
• Communicate with the demo coordinator for your schedule and location needs
Ability to coordinate and schedule your own demos is a plus
• Communicate with the demo coordinator for all demo, payroll and ordering needs
• Be able to take a joke. Making jokes is a bonus.
• Must be able to stand for 4 hours and lift 35 pounds
This is a 1099 contract position.
2 demos/week at $100 each (average 10 hours/week, ~$20/hour). Demos are 3 hours, prep time is ~30 minutes, and driving time is usually 15 minutes (within Boulder) and up to 1 hour (during Denver demos, which can be doubled up to do 2 demos in 1 day if desired). Mileage reimbursed.
If this sounds like you and you want to become a part of our community, please send in your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If the feeling is mutual, we look forward to meeting you!